You can follow this step-by-step outline and resources to set up Brick API into your app.
- Sign-up to Brick Dashboard
- Received Client ID and Secret on the Dashboard
- Use the Client ID and Secret to generate a Public access token to access Brick Widget and Sandbox Environment ([https://cdn.onebrick.io/sandbox-widget/v1/?accessToken=public-sandbox-access-token] using this endpoint API [https://sandbox.onebrick.io/v1/auth/token]
- Use this Postman Collection for easier testing!
- Authorization token and Institution id - Generate public access token and Institution id
- Bank Accounts (To retrieve financial data)
- E-Commerce (Shopee Only)
- Investment Data Points
You can also refer to this Brick API & Postman Documentations deck to better help you in testing